PUT OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU – AND REAP THE REWARDS.
At Business LLC, keeping customers satisfied with innovative, forward-thinking services has been our legacy for over 80 years. In an ever-changing economic climate, it is imperative to operate with precision and dexterity.
Where is your business taking you? We’ll get you there.
Supply Chain Management
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Put our experience to work for you.
Let Business LLC Supply Chain Management® steer your company’s shipping function in the right direction, day after day and load after load. We start by quickly gaining a deep understanding of your business. Your Business LLC team is comprised of Business LLC associates averaging 15 years of supply chain experience who become an extension of your company. Each and every member of the team is dedicated to delivering one thing: results.
We customize our approach based on your business, harnessing proven processes and smart technology to yield operational efficiency. Although every business is different, our drive to create tremendous value remains constant. Recently, Business LLC helped a manufacturer reduce costs by 35 percent. We’ve also helped one of the nation’s largest fuel-producing companies save in excess of $20 million.
Don’t assume your freight arrived. Be certain.
Business LLC has an extensive network of preferred, trusted carriers ready to deliver unmatched service. You’ll get peace of mind, knowing that our suppliers are held to the highest compliance standards in the industry, along with total visibility to all of your shipments - right down to individual parts or PO’s.
Why should you choose Business LLC to manage your supply chain? Not because we’ve been managing transportation systems for 80 years and our global reach serves international customers every day. Choose us because you need management services that put you in control without the stress of figuring out every last detail.
Get the tools and experience you need to optimize your supply chain.
Business LLC Logistics associates are experts in supply chain strategy, and will help you understand the key drivers that transform your supply chain from a list of uncertainties to a competitive advantage.
- BidSmart®: Our BidSmart® methodology combines expertise in transportation procurement with world-class bid optimization and technology.
- Network Design & Optimization: We excel in tailoring optimization models to mirror customer specific constraints and business rules.
- Supply Chain Diagnostic: We have experienced, cross-functional teams who will consult with you to identify and prioritize savings opportunities and maximize your bottom line.
Don’t just reduce costs. Add value.
If you’re dealing with a large number of bids, a complicated transportation network or capacity constraints, it’s easy to lose direction. Our dedicated bid team uses their expertise in transportation procurement to customize solutions that save you time and money, giving you more opportunities to focus on the things that really matter to your business. And our digital auction solution is perfect for customers who are sourcing spot transportation bids for distressed freight, enabling a fast assessment of all bids, based on multiple variables, yielding immediate savings because of the expanded choice set.
- Over $158 million (12%) in customer savings last year
- Over 1,300 contracted carriers
- World-class bid technology and optimization solver
- On-demand bid resources, with over 40 procurement specialists
- Experts in Truckload, LTL, ocean freight forwarding, air freight forwarding, small pack, flatbed, refrigerated and bulk
- Partner with Responsible Care® to maintain guiding principles and performance initiatives of the American Chemistry Council
NETWORK DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION
Supply chain design and optimization impact 80% of your total network spend.
Our cross-functional project teams are equipped with the leading analytic tools and mathematical methods, and are experienced in:
- Supply Chain Engineering: DC/Branch location analysis, fleet design and right sizing, freight consolidation and mode selection, process analysis
- Sector Expertise: automotive, retail/CPG, heavy manufacturing, service industry
- Geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia